Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Now the fun starts...

Not really.

I mentioned yesterday my two biggest problems/fears/concerns. Let us just say that it bears consideration that on the list of stressors, Clanpaw's radiation (45 days starting next Monday) and our continued efforts to get our company sold and off the ground are only coming in at two and three. The final arrival of grandma's new pair (the 28th after all that stretching and an agreement to accept B's rather than C's) is barely a blip with mom's radio ablation of a cervical nerve as a brief interlude next week.

I have had a migraine every day this week. Gee, I wonder why?

I did get registered for fall, though and made a teeny baby step toward getting things settled for Squib with his Dad's help.

Looking very much forward to picking him up at oh-God-thirty tomorrow and heading to points north. We have a book on trains to write and much running about in our PJ's to do. Important stuff.

I shall think of something wonderful to write about, but on occasion the truth shall have to do...
Scat

No comments:

Post a Comment