Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OMG, how I DOOOO love books!!!

I finally finished the last of my textbook shopping today for this upcoming semester and I must admit to that rushed, excited feeling I've always gotten when I've opened a new textbook or started a new semester. Of course, now they have all these online apps and ebook copies of the text to aid you in your studies, but there's something about the smell and the weight of the printed page that I love.

Highlighting important things.
Writing questions in the margins.

Creating notebooks full of my notes and research.

And I loved to keep them all.

Of course, storage became a major problem and I had to part with many of my handbooks and staple texts over the past few years. Now, though, books are wandering back through my door and this makes me ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment