Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OW!

Ow, dammit, ow!!!!! O-U-C-H!

Abscessed teeth (or tooth) hurt like the dickens and there is no place on the face of this earth for things such as abscesses.

Don't feed me any of that "everything happens for a reason" or "circle of life" or even worse "this is your body's way of blah blah blah" crap. Just DON'T! I'm not hearing any of it! None I tell you!

Enough of your platitudes.

MY MOUTH HURTS ALREADY!!!!

Yes, you've got it correct, the milion dollar mouth is starting to fall apart. Painfully. I reserve the right to interject as many references to the painfulness of this process as I choose. So, OW!

No, I do not want to gargle essence of some tree root or swish with oil of whatever. I don't want to crush some odd oil distilled from plant found in Madagascar. I want to go to a dentist and get my tooth fixed already!!!!

Is that so odd?

I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment